DIY tutorial - Fashion Attack: Make your own Burberry Prorsum inspired zipper jacket

Burberry Prorsum zipper jacket

Another cool reader project! Sent to me by Micol from Feed Your Style. A video tutorial on how to re-fashion a Burberry Prorsum inspired fall pea coat with a waist zipper that enables the jacket to be cropped in half. Fantastic work!!

Burberry Prorsum zipper jacket 5
Burberry Prorsum zipper jacket 2



Photo from here and here.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I <3 it !!! It is amazing :D

    modanastrychu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not fair :(
    I've had this design etched in my head for 2 years since I started Uni but since I know nothing about design sketches and had no money to do anything about making it a reality. I just left it in my head. Then I find this out. Burberry is probably making millions from the same idea I had :(

    ReplyDelete