DIY disco glitter pumps

DIY glitter pumps high heels

Jenni restyled her pumps with some extra fine glitter. Or was it pixie dust..? Complete tutorial here.

You'll Need:
- Extra Fine Glitter
- Mod-Podge (here Gloss-Lustre)
- Pair of Shoes
- Sand Paper (or a nail file)
- Bowl
- Paintbrush
- And something to cover your work surface (tinfoil)

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the tutorial! Thanks for reposting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I tried to do something like this once, but it didn't turn out the way I'd imagined (I think my "glitter" was more like confetti)... but I'm tempted to try it again!
    <3
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete