Black swan

Etsy A La Femme Alexander McQueen tribute feather platform pumps

Holy shit. It just occurred me to look up "mcqueen" in Etsy. THIS is the first hit... Holy shit. Kelly aka A La Femme made these babies, I'm guessing, by hot gluing black feathers onto a pair of plastic stripper platform heels. Wait.. I have to pick up my jaw from the floor.. There. You can try to do this yourself or order a custom pair from Kelly for 650. Inspired? Anyone? After Black Swan hits theathers, I´m guessing black feathers will become an even bigger trend than what they are today. I´m already stocking up on black ballet shoes. Why, I have no idea. Yet.

Etsy A La Femme Alexander McQueen tribute feather platform pumps 2
Etsy A La Femme Alexander McQueen tribute feather platform pumps 3
Etsy A La Femme Alexander McQueen tribute feather platform pumps 4

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful!!
    feathers are beautiful and even a little scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously in love and head over heels over ALL your DIYs. They are absolutely amazing and fabulous!

    xoxo,
    melrod

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is so great!!
    have to try it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with the shoes!!!great blog!
    here is mine:
    http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    Hope you like it!
    xo xo Kiki

    ReplyDelete