Tits

Luxirare tits leather jacket 6

I wonder how many extra clicks I get in my blog with a title like this..? I generally don´t put certain bodyparts in the spotlight on my posts, but is special. Luxirare recently posted pics about a certain leather jacket that has been haunting my mind for some time now. I first saw Suzie from Style Bubble wear it about a year ago and now I finally found out who was responsible for this piece. Fab. Ths tittie-jacket is so out there that you just want to stare at it and go ..u-hu. Stunning piece of leather craftmanship! You like? This piece is definately for the fainthearted, but only hard core fashionistas. I´d wear it with a straight poker face, mini skirt, bubble gum earrings and my Lita's that make me look super tall. Then I´d be all annoyed and asking people "you looking at my tits!? Huh??" Just for the fun of it. Dressing up can and should be fun, you know. Too bad I could not find any pics of Suzie in this, so I could have shown you that a girly grin makes also a nice accessory with it..

Luxirare tits leather jacket 4
Luxirare tits leather jacket 2
Luxirare tits leather jacket 5
Luxirare tits leather jacket 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Well, your title surely brought me here :D LOL Interesting jacket, I'm all for interesting clothes. Wouldn't wear leather thought but I like the concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i saw this jacket and i tought wow too, this is a recent remake, the one worn by susie was with tulle, he's the link of her post on it:
    http://www.stylebubble.co.uk/style_bubble/2009/07/luxury-and-rarity-combined.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny- love the piercing. I have some mens pants...oh, never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I think this is such a nice info and link related Fashion style you have shared with us.

    I like it bcz i was seeking for such type of info.


    very nice and informative blog.

    ReplyDelete