Spinal wedge

Indecorous Taste custom studded wedge heels 5

My jaw dropped when I saw these customized wedges. Too bad making and customizing shoes like this is way beyond my skill level. But I´m at awe to people, like Laure here, who can.

My jaw is still somewhere down there..

Via Indecorous Taste.

Indecorous Taste custom studded wedge heels 1
Indecorous Taste custom studded wedge heels 2
Indecorous Taste custom studded wedge heels 3
Indecorous Taste custom studded wedge heels 4
Indecorous Taste custom studded wedge heels 6

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

15 comments:

  1. OH WOWOWOWOWOWO!!! So much cooler. I love this!!! so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amzing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my GOSH, i waaant these... i wonder if its THAT difficult to do this? good find!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Incredible! They remind me a bit of Helen Furber's awesome designs... I wish I could make those! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous- my jaw is also on the floor...

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOHHH MYY!!! Crazy fashion but i want to wear them! It's so scary but i like. What a dilemma!

    http://lanihandmade.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah absolutely must-haves. Like the idea and design of transluscent and rivet details on a high heel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wicked cool! Plus, the work-space has the best atmosphere - like remodelling shoes in an antique store, neat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg!!! AMAZING!!!
    I loveeeed <333


    xoxo*
    http://www.ivaniadiamond.com/

    ReplyDelete