DIY Fabric printing stencil tutorials and how-tos



My stencil tutorial and stencils are one of the most viewed pictures in my Flickr gallery. I last posted about them over two years ago, so I thought it was time again to use my Googling skils to find you more stencil how-tos for you guys. Melissa Clifton has made several tutorial about PhotoShop photomanipulation. This Stencil making tutorial is one of them. Here´s also a Self Portrait stencil tutorial by Little Black Kitty and one about making a Multi-Layer Stencil (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3).

My Edward Scissorhands stencil:

Stencils - Edward 1

Tutorial - How to make stencils from photographs page 1
Tutorial - How to make stencils from photographs page 2
Tutorial - How to make stencils from photographs page 3
Tutorial - How to make stencils from photographs page 4

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: