Craftism craftivist

Severija Incirauskaite-Kriauneviciene cross stitch embroidery art 2
Severija Incirauskaite-Kriauneviciene cross stitch embroidery art 1

Way of Roses, cross stitch embroidery on car parts, by Severija Incirauskaite-Kriauneviciene (LT) at the Strich & Faden - Heimat, Folk-art and Travesty art exhibition at Kunstraum Richard Sorge, Berlin, May/June 2009.

Tulip Enterprises ceramic art

Blue Rose, Ceramixed Plate by Tulip Enterprises. From the Strich & Faden presentation by Kunstraum Richard Sorge at the 6th Berliner Kunstsalon art fair 2009.

Event flyers.

Strich & Faden Flyer Frontside 2
Strich & Faden Flyer Frontside

Photos By Kunstraum Richard Sorge.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the car door. When I get my own car I'm definetly going to "pimp" it like that, with traditional Norwegian cross stitches ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone of my readers knows how to knit me a dog turd like that, plese send me mail and we´ll talk more. I´d like to buy one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t usually like cross stitches, but now I´m in love!

    ReplyDelete