Lace

Naomi Watts for Vanity Fair Italy May 2010 1

Check out the back of this womens blazer jacket covered in lace! (Anyone know the label?) It looks amazing. I´m just thingking of refashioning my fav black wool brazer by sewing pices of lace on the back bodice and sleeves. And then cutting the back piece and sleeve fabric away from under it. Adding the layered ruffles is optional bot adds a lovely victoran feel to the piece. You with me?! This would be a killer look in summer weddings/bridal wear or you steampunk fans.

Naomi Watts for Vanity Fair Italy May 2010.
Via Fashion Victims.

Naomi Watts for Vanity Fair Italy May 2010 3
Naomi Watts for Vanity Fair Italy May 2010 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. love it ! so so so nice

    great blog btw ! lovely pics
    id love for you to check my blog out
    and dont forget to enter in my giveaway
    elena
    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love naomi. she is so old hollywood gorgeous

    xoxo,
    F

    lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful!! I am so going to have a go at this myself... Of course, Naomi Watts looks good in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blazer...I see a trip to the goodwill for a cute blazer and some scrap lace in my future ^_^ Great find, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete