My blog is bigger than yours

Toxic Toy t-shirt at LuisaViaRoma

I rarely see slogan tees that I like, but this has a nice arrogant ring to it. I´d love to wear on at one of those bloggers parties.. just for the hell of it, even though my ranking is at #219 in Finnish blog lists and at #545 at Bloglovin.. Oh heck, who´s counting. If you like it you can DIY this with textile markers or freehand painted with fabric paints. T-shirt by Toxic Toy at LuisaViaRoma.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

12 comments:

  1. sweet! lovely! your blog is great! found you on bloglovin, hope you stop by and say hello:
    http://amateurcouture.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always keep attitude and with truely honest personality with the credibility of this slogan. By the way really dummdumm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I like it! Although I wouldn't be able to wear it ... it would be so not true, hehe.

    ReplyDelete