We Are Helsinki

We Are Helsinki magazine cover

If you ever come visit Finland´s beautiful capital city Helsinki, this magazine We Are Helsinki will guide you. Personally I don´t need a map in the city, but I love their latest issue cover. That used-to-be-a-soft-toy bear hat is just amazing and funny!! And propably warm too. PETA approved trashion :P

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. This is on my list of cities to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Helsinki with my aunt when I was about 15 years old... I love that city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember a similar hat being featured and tutorial'ed in SuperNaturale.... wait, here it is; Julia's Beani Bear: www.supernaturale.com/articles.html?id=173

    ReplyDelete