DIY home decor - Sitting Tommy

sitting tommy 3

You´ve liked my last interior posts so much, that I should post also some other clever DIY furniture decor ideas I have in my inspiration folders. Introducing The Sitting Tommy (click link for how-to), one of the RE-think + RE-cycle projects at DesignBoom competitions. Loads of eco-minded inventions and ideas there, check them out! Design by Swedish Sophie Olsson + Karolina Wallin-Fernqvist, Emily Svedhem. This chair is fairly easy to put together, but requires wall attachements. I think these would look great as a part of thrift store or indie fashion shops. I love ideas like this as they are a lovely mixture of fashion and interior design.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! Im gonna give it a whirl with my True Religions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so creepy, it´s like serial killer furniture. :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome. I need to get an old pair of jeans and make them now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found your blog, and I love it, you have some of the most fab things I've seen! Really cool ideas and pictures.. thanks for putting these beautiful fashions and other amazing creations out there!

    ReplyDelete