Von Sono in 3D

Von Sono Summer 2010 3

This (danish?) label Von Sono, by designer Stephanie Oberg looks very comftable and inviting. The 3D face motivs in knitwear and jersey intrigue me especially. But of course I´m loving those leather piece tops as well, as they are an another type of 3D clothing design. Graphic 3D patterns are definately on the rise on my DIY-trend-o-meter. I hope not so much though that Gina Tricot, H&M or Zara get into them.. That will just f**k any trend up. The "face knit" above must be done sometime this spring from secondhand sweaters. I need one.

Fall 2009 collection: 3D faces and leather bits.

Von Sono Summer 2010 1
Von Sono Summer 2010 4
Von Sono Fall 2009 1
Von Sono Fall 2009 4
Von Sono Fall 2009 2

Summer 2009: Ah, crochetted skull masks. The must-have accessorie for any guerilla crafter who want to stay incognito...

Von Sono Summer 2009 2
Von Sono Summer 2009 1

Via SheBreathes.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I love the chunky .. scarf? :) Outi, check out these faces too from my blog, I thought they were quite cool too; http://hannasnest.blogspot.com/2009/07/clothes-are-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe these kind of scare me actually!

    ReplyDelete