DIY Ann Demeulemeester zipper harness

Ann Demeulemeester SS2010 multi zipper vest 4

Last fall I made you guys a tutorial on how to make yourself this gorgeous multi zipper harness inspired by Ann Demeulemeester Summer 2010 collection. I was delighted to see that at least one, a fellow Finnish fashion blogger (whoa that was many fs..) Kamicha from The Door In My Wardrobe made herself one! It looks great and I´m loving the way she has styled it. The Deulemeester summer collection had several different styles of these zipper accessories (vest, scarf, mask, bracelet...) so you can choose the one that suits your styling best and make that. The technique is the same for all. I used satin bias tape for mine, but the real thing is just cotton ribbon attachements. Luisaviaroma has one zipper vest in their shop, just 424 €... Or three hours if you make it yourself (instant delivery, no charge on your credit card). You pick.

Inspiration:
Ann Demeulemeester Summer 2010 zipper pieces 9
Ann Demeulemeester SS2010 multi zipper vest 2
Ann Demeulemeester SS2010 multi zipper vest 1
Ann Demeulemeester SS2010 multi zipper vest 3

Zipper vest by Kamicha:
DIY Ann Demeulemeester zipper vest by The Door In My Wardrobe
DIY Ann Demeulemeester zipper vest by The Door In My Wardrobe 2

I wish you guys would send me more mail when you make stuff using my tutorials! I´d love to see what you´ve come up with! Photos via thedoorinmywardrobe and Luisaviaroma.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I think a guy (me) could wear that. I'm off to have a look at the tutorial. Thanks from a new follower!

    ReplyDelete