My new best friend

JunkerJane fabric doll 1

For those of you who are new to my blog might find some of my inspiration posts ugly or even slightly disturbing.. The truth is that I love macabre things, especially if they have a dark melancolic Tim Burton-like humorous side to them. I also adore bunnies so it is really an odd mix. Things don´t always need to be so darn cute and pretty.. Etsy has many crafters that create these kinds of artworks, most being very affordable. JunkerJane makes these lovely plush critters from recycled fabrics and buttons. I just bought the one in the top picture. Aren´t they so adorable you just want to bite their heads off?!

JunkerJane fabric doll 4

JunkerJane fabric doll 3

JunkerJane fabric doll 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
    They are reaaaally awesome! I want some of them also! They are like from a lost Tim Burton Movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete