OutsaPop Trashion Book photoshoot

OutsaPop Trashion photoshoot 2

We shot the photos for my upcoming book with Mikko just before Christmass. Riina, Mert and Simon looked fab in my clothes :) Thank you also to Maria for hair&makeup. The past week I´ve been planning the book layout and writing how-to texts. There´s still loads to do. I have a loong list of projects to make tutorials on and I just want to keep adding stuff to it. Let´s see how far my nerves will stretch..

These tutorials will be featured:
High waisted jeans or skirt refashion
Butterflysleeve shirt remake
Puffycollar shirt remake
Mens shirt with zipper decor and gathered sleeves
Unisex suit trousers with folded waist
Studded jeans
Printed cotton cadigan
Hand embroidered pin-up t-shirt

OutsaPop Trashion photoshoot 3
OutsaPop Trashion photoshoot 4
OutsaPop Trashion photoshoot 5
OutsaPop Trashion photoshoot 1
OutsaPop Trashion photoshoot 7
OutsaPop Trashion photoshoot 6

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

14 comments:

  1. I love your first look for women! very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous! Can't wait for the book. Well done.
    Ally <'v'>

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! the plaid blouse is amazing, and i love that pic of the red & white tee - can't wait to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Näyttää tosi hyvälle, hyvät kuvat, upeat vaatteet ja komeet mallit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisää tätä, hyvältä näyttää :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3! Ihanat mallit, ihanat vaatteet, ihanaa! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the red and white shirt Mert is wearing in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That zipper neckpiece is AMAZING!! Seriously fabulous (I'm obsessed with zippers!) And the plaid shirt is also gorgeous. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks beautiful!

    The striped & shredded shirt the male model is wearing....will that be a tutorial also, or did you post one in the past?

    I feel like I should know how to do this, but I really wanted to know how to unravel a t-shirt like that. Can't find the instructions anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is incredible! Good for you!

    Do you know if your book will be released in Canada?? I hope it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!! Everything looks fantastic, great job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete