Trashion TV spotlight

MTV3 45 Minutes OutsaPop trashion interview 2

Yey! Finnish MTV3 45 Minutes news program interviewd me a couple of weeks ago and the story came out today! In prime-time national TV.. I still cannot believe it. If you want to watch it my bit comes in at 46:40. The whole thing was shot in my apartment so here´s a chance also to see my home and where I work and blog. They also released a written story on 45 Minutes website. All of it is in Finnish unfortunately, but Í've been told it sounds funny to you non-Finns :D Thanks MTV3 so much for the interview!

As a small bonus, check out my Flickr gallery for a photo-tutorial on the denim covered jars that I use for craft supplies storage. You can see them on the video.

DIY denim jars tutorial - step 9

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Eksyin kanavalle vahingossa ja oli huippua huomata ko.haastattelu juuri meneillään! Muikeat onnittelut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video doesn't start and i won't even try the written interview in swedish :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Lovely to see the zipper necklace that I have has gone on to have an extended life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see the video, but doesn't seem to be working! Cheap and chic designer denim storage jars, what a fab idea..

    ReplyDelete