90's - How To Do That!



My friens are laughing at me since I´m going though a serious 90 revival phase and not just grunge, but also Gaultier, Versace and Westwood inspired looks. I might regret the outfit photos later, as I do with the original photos of me from the 90´s but at the moment it is just too much fun to pass by. Jean Paul Gaultier used to do TV and music videos in the late 80´s and early 90´s and since no brand is showing any runway images anywhere from that era I have only these few rare You Tube video clips to use as reference.. I actually would pay money to view them. Well, as you can see from the first video the ever so popular cage dress and cage bustier is a Gaultier original. Also that stetson hat with tassels all around the sides is just too awsome. If anyone knows where one could view these 80´s and 90's collections online, please tell me. I´m dying to spend an afternoon browsing through all the shows and share you my findings. I´m sure some of my younger readers will be surprised how much of the new trends are actually re-makes from the 80's and 90's. For me seeing the original shows are a great source for secondhand styling inspiration as many fleamarkets have a variety of 90´s wear in stock. You just need the genuine references to know how to wear them.





Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment