DIY thigh high leg warmers and garter shorts vol. 2

Spring and Clifton thigh high leg warmers 1

Just when I wrote about the thigh high leg warmers and garter shorts trend, Pixie Market releases more detailed and close up photos of the knit leg warmers you totally could DIY! The top attacement is suspender clips. These are by Spring and Clifton, via Pixie Market.

Spring and Clifton thigh high leg warmers 2
Spring and Clifton thigh high leg warmers 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Oh baby!!! I love these. I am going to totally make them. Seriously! Thanks for inspiration once again.

    Kee of Coy Misconception
    http://coymisconception.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'd need these. Leggins are far too cold for winter in Finland ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't suppose anybody has a crochet pattern for these.

    ReplyDelete