Lucette

Lucette leather shoulder piece worn by Queen Michelle

Queen Michelle from Kingdom Of Style posted recently about an Aussie label Lucette. This leather and chain shoulder piece is from their Fall 2010 collection. You can re-create this look by getting your hands on a pair of used shoulder pads (oval shaped, with a round shoulderline), an old leather jacket to cut to pieces and some chains. Cut the leather jacket to strips, pin or glue them on to the shoulder pads (use bigger pieces in the back of your neck, so that the different sides are connected and shoulder pads stay in place) and decorate with chain. If the piece does not stay on your shoulders, add narrow elastic bands under your arms.

Lucette leather shoulder piece worn by Queen Michelle

Lucette leather shoulder piece worn by Queen Michelle
Lucette leather shoulder piece worn by Queen Michelle
Lucette leather shoulder piece worn by Queen Michelle

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Hi!I like your blog...my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my fashion blog and if you like it...follow me!I wait you and your tips!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I Like your blog!

    www.museoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, the jacket!!!!!!
    I LOOOVE IT! What a cool blog you've got!
    Wanna be followers?

    Love form Stockholm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooww it`s amazing, I love everything about this outfit , really great !

    by the way I love your blog and your design, you`ve a great and individual style that rocks !

    maybe you like my art & disgn blog too , would be nice to see you ;) jeannielike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucette on ebay...

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190536267812&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1073wt_1141

    ReplyDelete