From you

McQueen sweater original

I cannot say how much I enjoy it when you guys send me pics of your own DIY projects. This one came from Donatella from NYC.

"This is a result of having an old plain cashmere sweater, and some white silk. Some unravelling later, and total time of 3 hours including the hand stitching of the silk, this is the result... the original mcqueen retails for 2875$. Biggest difference is that the original is a boat neck, mine was originally a V neck, so now it's more rounded shape. Still, l like it a lot. ;)"

Awsome job, girl! I like it a lot too.

McQueen sweater DIY by Donatella

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! This turned out so well. I like it as much, if not better than the McQueen. Great job!

    xoxo
    http://nickienoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I love the original look and would definitely try this DiY if I had a black cashmere sweater to rip apart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the compliments! I almost stopped diy-ing long time ago, and then found outsapop... Non-stop inspiration blog!

    ReplyDelete