New ideal. New deal.

CHANEL Reopening by Karl Lagerfeld

Super exiting about the news of plus(normal)-size model Crystal Renn being the newest face of Chanel. Maybe there is still hope for the olsensanonymous generation.

Crystal_RennElleJan_2010_Canada 1
Crystal_RennElleJan_2010_Canada 2

Via Ethical Style

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. wow. All I have to say is thank goodness for Mad Men; I'm not sure that we'd be here if not for Joan Holloway. (And of course, Crystal looks great. I really admire her; the way she called Passion for Fashion out for photoshopping her was excellent.)

    Now, if only some major house would hire a bunch of normal-sized girls for a runway show, we'd REALLY be getting somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she still looks skinny to me, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God she is so gorgeous! I'd trade my size 8 ass for her size 12 in a heartbeat!
    -A

    ReplyDelete