I always wanted to live a man's life in a womans body

Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2010 campaign by Terry Richardson 1

Sleeveless double-breasted mans suit jacket makes a neat "power vest". Cut the sleeves off just besides the arm opening seam leaving about an inch or two of the sleeve left. Fold the allowance inside the bodice and sew by hand. Style with a light weight knit and knee-high boots.

Campaign: Diane von Furstenberg
Season: Fall/Winter 2010/2011
Models: Elisa Sednaoui, Missy Rayder
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Via Noir Facade.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Smart idea! I always find cool men's jackets when I'm buying for my vintage shop, but I don't sell men's clothing so I always pass them up. Now maybe I'll pick up a few & try this out!

    xoxo
    http://nickienoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi¡¡¡¡ realy realy love your blog, my new post its inspired by you, tks =)
    kisssseesss xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    aleRCruz

    ReplyDelete
  3. really loving your blog! and i love that jacket. the pinstripes are so hard to find nowadays...

    http://amaturecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete