Wardrobe metamorphosis by Azumi & David (part 1)



Azumi & David morph different pieces of the wardrobe to create new humorous fashions called "Things to wear". I spent yesterday two hours browsing through all of their collections. There were so many cool and inspirational reconstructions that I have to show them to you in three parts: 1. tops, 2. scarfs belts, 3. bags. Check out also A&D blog.

Azumi & David has mixed shirts, tees and sweats to create totally new items in the wardrobe. I call them "shirtop" and "shirtees". It also got me thingking on the amount of possibilities when taking a part and putting back together three different garments. T-shirts are made from 4 pieces, hooded sweats from 6 pieces and a shirt from 8 pieces... How many different combos does that amount to??? I´m not clever enought to give you an exact answer but at the moment I´m dying to find out! Splitting some pieces just gives you even more choices.

A&D uses clean and classic patterns in their collection, but my morphed thirtees would be constructed from grungy band-tees and men´s office shirts and flannel shirts. I call it "blue collar grunge". I´m so looking forward to getting my sewingmachine back from repair so I can start working on these!! Guaranteed Etsy stuff. You can see the A&D collection details better if you open the images by clicking them.




Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete