Trashion light fixtures

My latest finds in trashion lighting fixtures made from recycled materials. I just wish I could do metalwork or electrical work.

Coffee filter sconce lamp


Propaine tank lamp by fringecollection.etsy.com


Tincan light fixtures by MariposaAvenue


WASTE NOT lamps made from recycled plastic utensils by BVBCollective





MILAN 2008: Fethi Atakol’s Functional Artwork


Lamp shade from recycled and melted plastic bottles by ThisGallery.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. great blog I will come back often and I'm adding it to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete