Inspiring zipper jewelry by Kate Cusack



I´ve spent the whole morning just googling zipper inspired jewelry. Found some fab things and artists. I got one tip through StyleBubbles blog comments (thanks Clover!) to check out artist Kate Cusack. Absolutely stunning work! In some pieces she uses only a few zippers, which is very good if you don´t have many same colored zips to use for your project. But of course my favories have more than 5 zips. :) I also found a zipper tab earring tutorial from Cut Out and Keep craft community.






Zipper necklaces by Kate Cusack.


This Zipper Necklace from Khoon Hooi Features: chiffon, wood, pearl, jewel and zipper detailing on body.


Zipper necklace available from 80spurple.com


Zipper tab earrings by wickedmoxie.etsy.com


Earrings by darhling.etsy.com


Earrings by mybloomnart.etsy.com

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. Kate Cusack's work is amazing. Love the zipper pins on her site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh amazing!!! you need to add your artwork up on that list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I share your enthusiasm for zipper jewelry, but quite a few of those remind me of sea creatures!

    (by the way, this is my first time on your blog. I found it through Super Kawaii Mommy. Hi!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like Kate Cusack's designs--I thought they were amazing when I first saw them in Chicago, so I'm bought a huge bag of zippers on ebay and I'm trying to replicate the look right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very creative! Zippers must be tricky to work with but you have mastered them into perfect works of art! I love how the simple zippers make great dangle earrings!

    You should advertise this with www.bizadsplash.com

    ReplyDelete