New business card, letter and Trashion sticker template



This is my Trashion logo design made with ransom note style, letters cut from fashion magazines. To be used on my business cards, website design, letter tamplate, stickers (for packing and guerilla advertising)... FEEL FREE TO USE THIS (STICKER) TEMPLATE TO ADVERTISE DIY, INDIE FASHION DESIGN, RECYCLING AND TRASHION IN YOUR CITY OR WEBSITE. Just send me a link to the site or picture, so I can see where this trashion-logo is travelling :)



My trashion blog logo and email address to be used on my business cards, website design, letter tamplate, stickers.



These are my new business cards and letter template.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. hi, I put your trashion sticker on my blog(I blog about recyble and eco living in St John's,NL- I am a thrift store junkie) with a link to your page(because I love it)

    www.wanderlustzwei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - easy to follow, simple, and working. Thanks for the knowledge!
    More templates easy to download

    ReplyDelete