Stop-motion Love story by Oren Lavie

This is the most adorable music video I´ve ever seen. "Her morning Elegance" by Israeli artist Oren Lavie. In the time of pixel-animated entertainment a good old fashion stop-motion videos are just wonderful. Found via Design Sponge.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this the other day..and I agree, it is adorable. For some reason it reminds me of a movie I saw not to long ago; "My life without me"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliantly executed video. So creative. I love it the swimming socks...

    xxx,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete