Slice and cut by WithAsianStereotypes and Stylorectic



Fashion bloggers Stylorectic and With Asian Stereotypes has been buzy customizing t-shirts with scissors. First top is made by Stylorectic. Cut up tops below are by With Asian Stereotypes. The white one she calls "I dreamed I was a werewolf".



And this one Fashion Zombie.



This one is her Pleasure Principle skulls t-shirt inspired design. I love them all.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I did a black shredded top almost identical to that one at the top YEARS ago.Nobody seemed to appreciated it at the time, but if i wore it now, I would be considered very fashionable! I used to wear shredded black armwarmers too! (thinking i may do that again now!) Isn't it funny how trends change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trends are funny like that.. They also spin in cycles, so things you´ve made or worn years ago might suddenly be very fashionable again. A bit evolved usually. Where did you get the idea for your tee years back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'm not even sure where i got the idea! I think I saw some rockstar on TV with shredded up clothes, and decided to try. Then I just shredded EVERYTHING because it's so much fun to do!
    I guess my lesson here is to hang on to all my clothes, just in case!
    P.s I absolutely LOVE this blog by the way :)
    On Burda "how to", I saw a dress you made from ties- it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete