Steampunk goggles by EDM Designs

Steampunkers have used goggles and glasses like these for years. I wonder how long it takes until the rest of the fashion bloggers realize how cool these are and combine them with modern looks. Plus they´re unisex. Sea Of Shoes wrote about steampunk goggles and I hope others follow. These babies can be found at Edmdesigns shop in Etsy. Found via Sea of Shoes.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful goggles. Thanks for this post. There's an awesome green tinted pair for sale I'd die to have - then I found their necklaces... There's one made from an old pocket watch with a spinning propeller - it is outrageous. I've never seen jewelry like this - THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to Etsy.com homepage and search for "steampunk" you can see all sort of similar goods from different sellers! Jewelry, accessories, clothing. All handmade and unique :) Steampunk is one of my favorite dressing up gendres!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you want to know more about this gendre, check out the other posts I´ve made on steampunk style and products.

    http://www.outsapop.com/search/label/steampunk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was disappointed when I read this to find that the brown leather pair pictured here were sold, then I just checked back and saw this new pair available...

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22225794

    Hope no one grabs them before pay day!

    ReplyDelete