Animal prints inspiration



I found these so-over-the-top-that-they-are-cool panther patterned shoes from the fleamarket last week for only 7 euro. Now they are my favorite heels. For a long time I did not like animal rints because to me they looked somewhat cheap.. The shoes are ok, but wearing a full on panther or zebra patterned shirt sounds still odd. Then I found this Vogue Nippon December 2006 editorial from Le Fashion. The leopard jersey long sleeve shirt looks very fresh with the plaided shirt and black leather skirt. I need to find me some secondhand animal print...

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I adore your leopard shoes! I guess animal print is one of those things that seduce slowly but surely, I used to think it's tacky and cheap, but now I'm constantly on the hunt for fabulous second hand pieces. Thing is, I think animal print works best on luxurious fabrics, silks and such, so I don't actually OWN that many pieces. Dreaming of a silky zebra overall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked animal prints until recently also- now I am crazy for them. Dying to find some shoes- your boots are great! A skirt would be nice as well.

    ReplyDelete