Not just a label - Keyman Design



Ceren Keyman is an indie jewelry artist from Ankara, Turkey, that works with plexiglass under the name Keyman Designs. My favorites are her sewing machine brooch and scissor necklace of cource. Her jewelry is available from Not Just Another Label. But the thing that most impressed me was her blog and illustrations.. So many inspirational images, designers, collections and more photos of her jewelry. I´m a reader now.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. what is the story on the shoe in the first image? it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly I do not know.. I did not even notice it before you mentioned it. But it looks like a sherpa shoe :D

    ReplyDelete