DIY How to customize your fitting dummy



Kari at The {New New} Blog has made a great tutorial on how to customize your dress form so that the dummy proportions are more accurate to your actual body curves. The dummy is reshaped through various forms of padding. It is also a nifty way to re-use all those shoulder pads you´ve cut out from thrifted 80´s clothes. I know I´ve got a bunch of them! Found Via Craft blog.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I've got lots of shoulder pads too, haha! I had a few ideas for them but I havent tried anyhing out yet... I'll have to see what ideas they have!
    Thanks for the tip!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete