Maison des Rêveries DIY Balmain inspired stud blazer



I can propably call this officially stud-sunday. I have found so many wonderful posts today about them. This DIY tutorial I´ve been waiting for to pop up since I first saw the Balmain Summer 2009 collection images. Inspired by the same Balmain magic lead Gennie from Maison des Rêveries to restyle a smock collar blazer with pyramid studs. A little metal hardware and one afternoon and your jacket could also be smocking hot! Found via Park & Cube.




Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I think this might get me wearing blazers (i'm more of a sweater girl...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog! i'm glad you liked the blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome balmain inspired DIY !!!!!
    Megs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    just saw the picture of your DIY studded blazer
    could you tell me what size your studs are and where you
    got them from?
    also did you start from the top or bottom of the lapels?
    Would love your directions as it is stunning!
    Karolina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karolina. This project is not done by me but Gennie from Maison des Rêveries. You have to ask her about the details. Links are in the post! :)

    ReplyDelete