Fall sweater reconstruction ideas

First an announcement: I GOT A BRAND NEW SEWING MACHINE TODAY!! And it´s gooooood. After four months of not having one I almost lost my mind. So much ideas and only my two hands and a needle to make them happen. Now I can finally sew with speed! Finally. Fall collections are always filled with lovely knits. Here are some of my favorites that I plan to get into works during this winter. Some are done with just scissors and a few seams, but others require a bit of pattern altering.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2008 collection




Maria Bonita Fall 2008 collection





Yigal Azrouël Fall 2008 collection


Roberto Cavalli Fall 2008 collection




See by Chloe Fall 2008 collection




Photos via FirstView.com and Net-a-Porter.com

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment