Cape pattern by Ceregana



Oh my god. I just found an awsome victorian/steampunk styled cape pattern from Burdastyle. Isn´t this beautiful?? The pattern is unfrtunately only for size 38 (US10/UK12/JP13). Dowloadable free of course and printed out from your own printer. The pattern is made by a crafty Berliner Ceregana.



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Great pattern, thanks!

    Blogged about you here http://ecraftic.blogspot.com/, hope you like, I'll try to finish with the translation this afternoon, sorry it's in spanish yet.

    By the way, I read you every day, great artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only it was smaller :(
    I'm desperate for a blood red cape...little red riding hood much?
    --<-@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that seriously rocks! I'll be putting that one away for next winter.

    ReplyDelete