Chapurin FW08 graphic bows



I seem to be going through all my fav FW08 collections in an alphabetical order... Bare with me. I just to be sure you have not missed any of the inspirational details and techniques that can be implemented to yout clothing reconstruction projects. It´s all about graphic patterns, cut and detailing this season. And bows. Chapurin FW08 collection had a lot of bows but they had all been constructed in a very modern style and straight angled shapes. The bows did not look at all girlish or cute. They were more like small origami artworks decorating the garment. I need to get that origami how-to-book soon so I can do some for myself!





Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment