Nelliina´s sewing room



Nelliina is a fellow finn that has loads of cool sewing projects in her fashion blog (the category is called ompelu. Her recent projects have been about adding zips to her wardrobe. I think this leather skirt recon for example is amazing. I swear I´ve seen this skirt in my fall issues of Vogue magazine, but the label has slipped my mind.. In any case fab work girl! I´m going to do the same when I get my sewing machine back..







Photos via Sartorialist and Nelliina´s blog.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. just gorgeous. I also recall seeing this in a few places, if I find out the label, I'll let you know. I would definitely try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really stunning - I wish I had the skills to sew something like that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The label is Maison Martin Margiela and they've made a couple of fabric versions of this skirt too :)
    I just made a skirt like that myself, but from scratch. I just need to get a decent photo of it, then i'll blog it. Btw, I love your blog! You're such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete