More fall capes and cropped jackets



After writing about capes last week I went through my entire fashion collection folder on my computer searching for more inspirational capes and cropped fall jackets. I often browse old fav collections for inspiration. The ideas in them never seem to get old for me. I found that even though capes have not recieved much page space in fashion magazines trend pages, there is at least one in every collection. Well in most anyway. Here are some of my favorite designs. Do you have a leather jacket, wool jacket, couple of old suits or shirts in need of drastic shortening or cut-up...

Roland Mouret FW05 collection.


Moschino Cheap & Chic FW05 collection


Moschino FW05 collection




Blumarine FW02 collection knit cape with fur trim.


Carmen March SS06


Junya Watanabe FW06 collection

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment