Denim jacket recon idea from McQ



Faded light blue denim jackets are not fashionable. Well they could be, but the only time I see them beign worn are by smudgy Finnish 40something men who pair them up with matching denims, a beerbelly, dirty hair and sailing shoes. They´ve been propably wearing the same outfit since 87´. If you´ve heard of Matti Nykänen, you know the look I´m talking about... After this image of a crime agaist style and good judgement I´m so happy find something that makes the exeption to the rule. I found this McQ hooded denim vest in Shophousingworks´s Flickr photos yesterday. First I thought it was just a denim vest worn over a gray shortsleeved hoodie, but it is one piece. Here´s something that you can do by refashioning an old 80´s denim jacket by sewing it over a hoodie. Seeing this makes me want to give light blue denim jackets a new chance. Thank you Alexander!

Top image from McQ wesite:



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment