G Louise

Louise Goldin Summer 2010 6

Louise Goldin is giving me loads of ideas on refashioning pleated skirts by reshaping them on to a dress base and covering bra tops with light weight knitwear. Photos via Style.com, Louise Goldin SS 2010 collection.

Louise Goldin Summer 2010 5
Louise Goldin Summer 2010 4
Louise Goldin Summer 2010 2
Louise Goldin Summer 2010 3
Louise Goldin Summer 2010 1

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of how inspired I was by this collection! I needed to create an emergency halloween costume the night before halloween 2009, and I decided to be "snow queen/ice princess".
    Half crappy photos of my costume and the skirt I created:
    http://www.pusspjett.com/?p=1925

    ReplyDelete