DIY blogger discovery - Rar Traum Store

Rar Traum Store DIY blogger 7.jpg_effected-001

She has a rad vision on DIY fashion and she makes beautiful jewelry, introducing Rar Traum Store! Her inspiration boards and Lady Gaga inspired DIY fashion projects are really something special to check out. Fashion bloggin world needs more DIY oriented people like her, people with an original style and a fresh outlook on fashion and the ability and determination to make it happen.

Rar Traum Store DIY blogger 6.jpg_effected-001
Rar Traum Store DIY blogger 5.jpg_effected-001
Rar Traum Store DIY blogger 3.jpg_effected-001
Rar Traum Store DIY blogger 2.jpg_effected-001
Rar Traum Store DIY blogger 1.jpg_effected-001
Rar Traum Store DIY blogger 9.jpg_effected-001
Rar Traum Store DIY blogger 8.jpg_effected-001

Spotted via A Pair and a Spare.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. I'm blushing right now :) internet's too kind for me lately
    thank you very much :***

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them!! ALL of them!
    you have great blog and i'm following you!
    I like to do my own acessories...
    Hope you like my blog:
    http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glasses and ring are amazing! :D
    Keep up the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her blog is mind-blowing, so many ideas! Nice to see someone else who likes playing around with nails! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. queen gaga take over the world

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stuff!
    I feel like this isn't a good time to say this, but I've just started out my own blog, so please stop by when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the lipstick



    let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

    My Couture Diaries
    My Couture Diaries
    My Couture Diaries

    ReplyDelete