Manboy trashion

Manboy photoshoot 2010

Last spring I was asked along with Jenni from gTie to make a promo wardrobe for the gents in a Finnish rock band called Manboy. Long nights of sewing and one fun photoshoot day in Helsinki´s luxurious Hotel Kämp with Mikko holding the camera. The styling was inspired by MadMax detailing meets Balmain. I made the torn shirts and pants and Jenni made the leather detailed jacket (which I´m determined to steal from her shop one day.. Shhh!). Here are some behind the scenes pics from our photoshoot and the clothes we made with Jenni. Manboys have been making music for ten years and their latest album was a tribute to that journey. "Home" is their latest single from the new album Something Wonderful. To me it is a song about life long friends who will help you in the time of need and be there when you get back where ever far you may have been. So press play and scroll down..



Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010
Manboy photoshoot 2010

Photos Mikko Rasila and Stella Harasek.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I just love the stuff you do and make, have I told you that before? oh I guess I have. But I had to say it at least one more time, your awesome !!

    xx
    Magna Rún

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the incongruity in the last photo of the deconstructed, slashed clothes set against the opulence of that highly refined room. Fantastic!
    And great outfits! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so damn inspiring.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete