2 in 1 t-shirt dress - Take off your clothes

Take Off Your Clothes double t-shirt dress 1

Have I already told you that I LOVE everything this guy makes? I´m so happy to see him make it to I Don´t Like Mondays. This t-shirt re-styling project of his for example is just pure genious. Two extra large t-shirts sewn together from the neck openings makes one übercool morphed 2 in 1 t-shirt dress. Made with only one seam (+ two more if you want the slevees to be pockets)! That is some amazing re-designing. The neck opening must be as wide as your chest, below bust. If it is too small, you can open it up a bit, by cutting it bigger all round. Notice that cutting just one inch will make a large difference! I´m sure the original dress has also other stuff done to it to improve the fit, but basically it is that simple.

Check out Take Off Your Clothes´s photogallery at Flickr and shop at I Don´t Like Mondays.

Take Off Your Clothes double t-shirt dress 6
Take Off Your Clothes double t-shirt dress 5
Take Off Your Clothes double t-shirt dress 4
Take Off Your Clothes double t-shirt dress 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

12 comments:

  1. Love this. I'm going to save up a couple grey or black t-shirts to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, I'm in love with the shapes in this dress! I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. want to make it out of two t-shirts with clashy patterns. or stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first time I saw "Take Off Your Clothes" I fell in love! Genius concept and great designs! :D
    Since I cannot afford to purchase one myself I may do a "inspired by" version and post it on my blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done it. I chose an XL-shirt for the botton and an M for the top to adjust the measures without having to cut any extra off. It turned out great. Now I´m thinking of making one from some different kind of fabric than just normal 100% cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is freakin amazing!!!! Looks ultra soft and cozy!!

    http://modanistajunkie.com

    xoxo,
    melrod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna, i´m so happy to hear it works! :) Can we see pictures of it??

    ReplyDelete
  8. genius! And so simple, it's beautiful! I want to try this over my spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've made a couple of these, too. Super-quick and very easy with stylish results. I used 2 identical tshirts from the thrift store that had never been worn. Size L worked great for me. Definitely try this at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! I'm totally going to do this... Now I just have to get hold of two oversized Tshirts that aren't being currently worn by my menfolk...

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! This guy is amazing! so unique!

    ReplyDelete