Plastic fantastic

SASS AND BIDE clear plastic spike harness top Pixie Market 1.jpg_effected-002

I´ve been all round www looking up where to buy plastic cone spikes in bulk. Nobody seems to sell them.. Any tips? The thing I want to make of them is this, a plastic spike shoulder accessory I saw at Pixie Market. If you look at it more closely you´ll see that the shoulder piece has two holes on each side which has the top straps going through them. This keeps the shoulder piece in place better.

SASS AND BIDE clear plastic spike harness top Pixie Market 4.jpg_effected-002
SASS AND BIDE clear plastic spike harness top Pixie Market 5.jpg_effected-002
SASS AND BIDE clear plastic spike harness top Pixie Market 2.jpg_effected-002
SASS AND BIDE clear plastic spike harness top Pixie Market 5.jpg_effected-002

A while ago I saw a similar shoulder accessorie at Oracle Fox decorated with metal beads. Must be a micro trend in the making here..

Oracle Fox metal beads shoulder accessorie 1
Oracle Fox metal beads shoulder accessorie 2
Oracle Fox metal beads shoulder accessorie 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. though it totally reminds me of Mad Max, I LOVE the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first shoulder piece with the little plastic spikes - really stunning, would make a great DIY, no idea where to find the little plastic spikes though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those plastic spikes. I've never seen them before. If I find any I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog. following from now on.
    keep on rocking


    xxx


    http://imperfect-perfectionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The closest thing I can think of is Lite Brite pegs- but they don't come with holes in them..

    Here are images:
    http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=639&tbs=isch:1&q=lite+brite+pegs&aq=f&aqi=g1&oq=&uss=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to have to make them. They can be cast with acrylic, then the holes drilled. I'm going to do this this week and sell the spikes from my website for DIY kits...

    http://www.thelookfactory.com

    Great Blog!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete