DIY Campbell Wrecker boots from watch straps

jeffrey campbell Wrecker platform boots

I adore the styling in these Jeffrey Campbell Wrecker platform boots. It just occured me that one could do this kind of shoes with a glue gun and a bunch of leather watch straps (painted black with shoe paints). Since people have watches in their mobile phones, I´ve seen wrist watches and just the straps being sold a lot at thrift shops and fleamarkets. Or you can go and ask a jewelry shop if they have any old ones to give you. Also sewing these straps to a garment as a clousure. Don´t just use three, ten looks better.

Photos via Nasty Gal.

jeffrey campbell Wrecker platform boots 3
leather watch straps
metal watch straps

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you can buy a bunch of leather watch straps on ebay. I love these shoes and I have been thinking about how I could DIY them in some way. Looking forward to see the result!

    ReplyDelete