Why buy when you can D.I.Y.?

As I´ve always said, why buy when you can D.I.Y.? Photos from Pixie Market and Kingdom Of Style. Bandage leggings by Stolen Girlfriends Club (Sold out) on Pixie Market and as seen on Queen Michelle from Kingdom Of Style.




The back leg of the leggins is uncut. I would take a one-size too large pair of leggins (or stockings 60 denier) and cut the entire front piece full of slits. at least 5cm / 2 inches apart. Then cut the panels loose in turns from inside seam and outside seam. The panel has to stay on at least from one seam! Rearrange the panels diagonally overlappng each other ans sew back from on to the inside seam.




Paper Tiger Bleached Denim Shirt.



Katzi ruffled leather Rose Bag.
How cool are those fringe shoulders!?! 10 minute DIY!!




Tutu Blu Rope Dress.




C Society Denim Rope bag.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. I love that rope dress! Do you have any idea on how best to DIY the leggings? Is it just sewing strips together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back leg of the leggins is uncut. I would take a one-size too large pair of leggins (or stockings 60 denier) and cut the entire front piece full of slits. at least 5cm / 2 inches apart. Then cut the panels loose in turns from inside seam and outside seam. The panel has to stay on at least from one seam! Rearrange the panels diagonally overlappng each other ans sew back from on to the inside seam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those leggings! yes, i am going to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leather bag is gorgeous! I have seen rose-bags made of satin and other fabrics but never out of leather. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ok, thanks for your help! I definitely want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey.
    I love those leggings!! The picture number 2 ^ those leggings you have underneath, how do I get them? :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bandage leggins are by Stolen Girlfriend Club. I believe they are from their FW08 collection so I´d try Ebay first.

    ReplyDelete