Skulls and fringes



Found a link to Cactus Mountain website via Bleach Black. I´m not that much into the native styled beaded bags, but this gorgeous studded fringe bag caught my eye. I love the rugged leather with multistudded skull&cross pattern and the fringe combo. I see a 80´s leather jacket or secondhand leather pouch recon here. My redigilous 4 kilo stud shipment is in customs right now just waiting to be picked up... And the leather fringes I tested last weekend. Mega easy to make with a metal ruler and a shart carpet knife! Fringe tutorial coming later.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment