New wave felting fashions by Harlequin Feltworks



Oh dear. Just when I´ve been raving about the general boredom in todays felt crafters design level I find THIS at Kingdom Of Style. Harlequin Feltworks: Fine Felted Wearable Art. I´m speacheless... wow. This is the level of felt design should be! And as Queen Marie put it, because of a serious lack of funds (200$ in this case) I´m also now considering bank robbery to ba able to get my hands on these gorgeous pieces of felt art. Note to self: make a skimask.




Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. I saw these on Kingdom of Style couple days ago. Absolutely brilliant idea! So pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're awesome. I can't felt and I don't have 200 dollars, so I can only dream... but they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These creations are BEAUTIFUL. I love them!

    ReplyDelete