Steampunk (?) Roper Boots



I love a rugged pair of combat boots. After all I am a teenager of the 90´s. I´ve never heard of roper boots until I saw a pair at Nasty Gal Vintage. After a quick investigation I found out that roper boots are a part of cowboys wardrobe. In Finland we´re a little short on cowboys so to me these looked like steampunk. I´d love to find a similar pair secondhand from Finland, but since there´s not many of these going around in our thrift stores I think the only option is to find a pair online. Darn...




Photos from Flickr and Nasty Gal Vintage.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. i'm obsessed with these too!
    http://www.justinboots.com/boots/Womens_Lace_Rs.html

    ReplyDelete