Coloring your dress



The Colouring dress is a project by designer Berber Soepboer and graphic designer Michiel Schuurman. This dress is partly designed by the person who wears it which the designers think will hopefully make them more valuable to the wearer. Your dress will be unique even if it is bought from a shop. After seeing this I´m just thinking looking up some black&white cotton garments from secondhand shops that I can color later with my textile pens!! I´m so exited about this project. Like a kid with a new coloring book :D



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. ahh ihana idea! kirpparille äkkiä ---->

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny to me, I am ALWAYS wanting to colour in any black and white graphic/paper/fabric that I see, its like an uncontrollable urge! Specifically the Barbara Hulaniki wallpaper that she designed for Habitat, i want to paper an entire wall and bit by bit colour it in! IS that weird for a 30yr old?! LOVE the dress.

    ReplyDelete